This is for those divers who have completed their PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course and now want to enhance their skills, become more relient and have the ability to help others who may experience difficulties in the water. The PADI Rescue Diver course requires the participant to have a good knowledge of First Aid, which we provide with the Emergency First Response, Primary and Secondary Care course, and allows them to discover how to:
- Become better able to manage their equipment
- Improve dive preparation and planning
- Improve awareness of risks and hazards when diving
- Enable self rescue should the need arise
- Search for and recover lost items
- Rescue other divers from underwater and on the surface and return them to the shore for treatment.
All equipment is provided.
The minimum age is 12.
Parental approval is required for participants under the age of 18.
Please visit our price list page by clicking here
Contact us to book or find out more